"Sanitarium" being the trading name of the legal entity known as Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited (AH&NAL).
You agree with and acknowledge the following in relation to the information appearing on this website and in the emails received from online inquiry service (the "Information"):
Nature of Information Provided
- Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (referred to as "SANITARIUM" and "Sanitarium" throughout this website), its employees, representatives and associates provide the Information as general information only.
- SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates do not provide medical advice or professional services.
- A doctor should always be consulted about your health conditions, illnesses and diseases and to receive treatment after an accident.
- All attempts are made to ensure that the Information is accurate, current and complete at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Copyright in the Information, including but not limited to literary works, artistic works, photographs and computer programs, is owned by SANITARIUM.
- A single copy of Sanitarium's copyright Information may be downloaded or printed for research or personal use only, but not for any commercial or other purposes.
- Any copy of the Sanitarium's copyright Information which is downloaded or printed for research or personal use must not be republished on the Internet or in any other form.
- Any Information which is copied in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use must not be changed and no part of any copyright notice attaching to the Information may be removed.
- Trade marks appearing on this website and in the emails received from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon are trade marks of ACAL (Australasian Conference Association Limited) and may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, or distributed in any way or used as meta-tags for another website or to attract users to any other website by any other means.
- Use of ACAL's trade marks on this web site and in the emails received from the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon is not intended to constitute an offer to sell goods or provide services under those trade marks other than in countries or territories where the trade marks are owned by ACAL.
- SANITARIUM will make every endeavour to respond to queries submitted to the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon website. ACAL will not respond to your email query if, in its absolute discretion, it decides that your query is not legitimate.
- Emails sent to you by SANITARIUM may be misdirected and may never be received by you.
- Risks Transmissions to and from this website and any email address connected with this web site or SANITARIUM may be intercepted and modified by third parties. Files obtained from or through this website or any email address connected with this website or SANITARIUM may contain computer viruses or other defects.
- Linking and Framing Links to and frames of this website are permitted; however SANITARIUM reserves the right to use available technology to prevent any linking or framing and/or demand the disabling of any links or frames. Any links and frames connecting this website with other websites does not mean that SANITARIUM endorses or approves those other websites, their content or the entities or individuals who have established and/or maintain them.
- Jurisdiction The Information is intended and applicable for Australian audiences only and adheres only to the legislation in Australia.
- No Warranties, Representations or Liability SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates do not make any representations regarding the use of, reliance upon or the results obtained as a consequence of using or relying upon the Information. SANITARIUM, its employees, representatives and associates will not be liable to any entity or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this website, or any of the Information.